Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I know full well the difference. There's very few West Ham players i would deem World Class - Rice was one of them.
genuine question here but what does rice do better or as good as anyone else that makes him a world class player, because if you're basing wc on being the 1st or 2nd name on englands teamsheet that is a low low bar

Dwayne Johnson Nice GIF - DwayneJohnson Nice The - Discover & Share GIFs |  Giphy, Cool gifs, Dwayne johnson

And McTominie stuck at the rags

I know full well the difference. There's very few West Ham players i would deem World Class - Rice was one of them.

Remains to be seen imo. He is in a team that is expected to compete for the premier league and CL. If he starts dominating midfield in big crucial games (CL semi finals, title deciders etc) when the pressure is on then perhaps then we can start talking about WC. That’s is what Rodri has been doing for the last few years and he is WC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.