Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

We could say that Rice is 3rd best DM in prem, Rodri P1 and Casemiro 2nd
You might be able to make that claim if he has a standout season at Arsenal and has them pushing for trophies. Not sure we can make the argument just yet.
Again, just to reiterate I really rate Rice and would have loved to see what he could do here.

What’s with the obsession with the fee , the markets fucked anyway
Because paying 85 million or whatever for a player totally out of left field who was at best 'good' for west ham last season may impact on our ability to invest in true targets in coming years. If we are testing clubs resolve to hold on to their better players for silly money why not be in for Guimares from newcastle?

You might be able to make that claim if he has a standout season at Arsenal and has them pushing for trophies. Not sure we can make the argument just yet.
Again, just to reiterate I really rate Rice and would have loved to see what he could do here.
Rice is top 3, he didn’t have to play at a top club to show that.

Apart from Kane probably the first name on Englands team sheet.

If you don't rate Rice then that's on you.
To be fair, thats mainly because his main competition for a spot in that England team is Kalvin Phillips, a player who doesnt even play football anymore.

Because paying 85 million or whatever for a player totally out of left field who was at best 'good' for west ham last season may impact on our ability to invest in true targets in coming years. If we are testing clubs resolve to hold on to their better players for silly money why not be in for Guimares from newcastle?

Guimares would be 120 mil. Newcastle are in the champions league. Markets fucked it’s not going to decrease. Players will have to run down their contract

Rice is top 3, he didn’t have to play at a top club to show that.
He’s in and around the argument for sure. You might even be right and as I’ve said I really rate him and would have liked him here.
I’m not entertaining the thought of him being WC just yet though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.