Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

west ham taking the piss but oh well i suggested we brought him in last season at a reasonable price. these players wanting to use mid table premier league teams as a stepping stone need to be careful in the future as seen with brighton and west ham

And why do you think we are not looking at him?

Because we probably haven't scouted him enough or we are looking for a player that can cover both central midfield and wing position.

Brighton's talent ID is top notch and they want to sign him.

I haven't, but I am privy to both ends of this deal. The player will force the move and some.

Sullivan says he wants more than £70m, which already betrays a willingness to sell.

His agent is former City player Barry Silkman, he knows West Ham are bluffing on this one and the player has made it clear all summer he wants to leave.
Oh, that is very encouraging :) Thanks for that update! Sounds very promising.

He’s targeted because he’s a bit shit. Think you’re going to struggle to stay up this season if him and Mctominay are signed.
I’d also be checking Moyes bank accounts because he has form for helping utd get rid of their shite.
Let’s face it, Maguire being an England player is all it takes for you to believe he’s the bees knees.
Absolutely. Slabhead is useless and not PL standard

Nah, letting Gundo go was the right decision.
Not really. I wouldn’t have given him a 3 year deal but I’d have certainly tried with a 1 year rolling contract.
He had his heart set on this move anyway so it’s moot.

I think this could be a really good signing. One thing that stood out at weekend is without Foden or kdb in the team we lack creativity! This guy gives us that. He had a bit of a mixed 1st season but showed enough quality to he a yes from me. He not a moyes type of player and I think kdb would struggle to look world class in a moyes team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.