Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I haven't, but I am privy to both ends of this deal. The player will force the move and some.

Sullivan says he wants more than £70m, which already betrays a willingness to sell.

His agent is former City player Barry Silkman, he knows West Ham are bluffing on this one and the player has made it clear all summer he wants to leave.
Did he want to leave before City came in too?

I haven't, but I am privy to both ends of this deal. The player will force the move and some.

Sullivan says he wants more than £70m, which already betrays a willingness to sell.

His agent is former City player Barry Silkman, he knows West Ham are bluffing on this one and the player has made it clear all summer he wants to leave.
Would not be surprised if Barry Silkman knocked on our door with the deal. Never shy in coming forward and proper east end wide boy.

Reactions: nmc
I dont think Foden is allowed to be called WC as it stands because his career so far has been a bit stop start. He will be though, he will retire as being known as one of the very best. That’s not bias, that’s just watching him over the last 5 years and being able to see the very obvious.
I hope you are right. He’s ridiculously talented and has all the tools to become one of the very best.

He seems to have stagnated since being played as a false 9 and obviously a few injuries have got in the way. However, I’m not sure he has what it takes between the ears to fulfil his full potential.

You're happy with Slabby ? !!

Yeh definitely, Experienced PL player and England international.
Target of hate for the usual mob who share clips of any mistake he does.
But overall it’s a shrewd signing from us , solid defender and with JWP he could get the odd goal. COYI

However, I’m not sure he has what it takes between the ears to fulfil his full potential.
I don't think that's fair in the slightest. How many players of Phil's quality would have bided their team in which he has waiting for opportunities which in the beginning came far and few between to prove his worth? All while taking every opportunity that he was given. That says it all about his mentality in my eyes.

I don't think those are bad stabilizing signings. Not the sort who will push you right up the table to challenge top 6 but Maguire & Ward Prowse are solid premier league players. Maguire got overhyped and overpriced when he went to united but could be decent for a few seasons at West Ham. Think you still need to sign a decent centre forward as you look short up front.

We do look short up front but we have a kid called Mubama who has shined pre season and looks good - if you don’t give them a chance, when can you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.