Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I hope you are right. He’s ridiculously talented and has all the tools to become one of the very best.

He seems to have stagnated since being played as a false 9 and obviously a few injuries have got in the way. However, I’m not sure he has what it takes between the ears to fulfil his full potential.
I think foden will be England’s best player since gazza . I said it 6 years ago and still think it

Not jumping for joy about this one. I could be entirely wrong but he strikes me as one of those supremely talented players who is a bit flaky & only turns it on when he feels like it & under certain conditions. A bit hit & miss.

And Phillips said no at the time. Perhaps another new body in front of him will at least get him thinking again.
Think Pep needs to have a chat and let him know straight that he aint getting in the starting 11 ahead of Rodri, Stones, Rico or Kovacic....add another player in that list as well (whether that Paquetta or anyone else)....

You would think that Phillips would look at that and see that he should leave

Think Pep has also decided that Phillips aint right for this team.....the fact that stones, Rico start ahead of him and a change to the system we are using has all shown that Phillips aint a player for this tea,

Yeh definitely, Experienced PL player and England international.
Target of hate for the usual mob who share clips of any mistake he does.
But overall it’s a shrewd signing from us , solid defender and with JWP he could get the odd goal. COYI
He’s targeted because he’s a bit shit. Think you’re going to struggle to stay up this season if him and Mctominay are signed.
I’d also be checking Moyes bank accounts because he has form for helping utd get rid of their shite.
Let’s face it, Maguire being an England player is all it takes for you to believe he’s the bees knees.

I don't think that's fair in the slightest. How many players of Phil's quality would have bided their team in which he has waiting for opportunities which in the beginning came far and few between to prove his worth? All while taking every opportunity that he was given. That says it all about his mentality in my eyes.
Maybe, but how many games has he actually dictated or changed? It’s not many and he’s now 23.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.