Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Anyway Paqueta. I'll be honest I've not seen that much of him.

Same with me. If he signs would he be played out wide, as a Mahrez replacement? A wide player is the biggest need for us at the moment, as well as competent cover for Rodri, as it seems, Phillips is not trusted.

I know it's just clips but you can see why Pep wants him. Good close control, creative , but also works hard in midfield pressing really wants to win the ball back

£30mil is no way a good deal

The rags are laughing their way to the bank

The guy is atrocious and they are begging for someone to take him off their hands

Wasn't there a report that they were trying to buy out his contract so he could go for a free

£30mil!! £30mil is mental, Moyes is out of his mind
I think Blockhead to the Hammers for £30m is a brilliant deal all round. He's finished at ManUre & has become the latest boo boy for the toothless, barefooted, Old Toilet knuckle draggers.

Moyes is evidently trying to rebuild a team for now, not for the future, because if he hadn't have won the Europa Conference League, his position would've been under serious threat.

McTominey, Maguire & Ward-Prowse for less than the price of Rice is smart business imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.