Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

another dumb transfer story/rumour

last year he was available for £50m & after an average/disappointing season it would be shocking/ low iq from us to even consider a transfer and even more so at a higher price than WH bought him

I’m happy about the possibility of us signing him because I live in Liverpool with a 3 year old called Lucas having a player called Lucas might help him not be swayed by who his mates support

is that his position? I thought he was more central? If wide then i can see it. Hes a tidy player. Just dont think we need another ‘10’ type player

You know at this point Pep will not play conventional pacey winger anymore and prefer player like Jack Grealish and Bernardo Silva in the wings.

So i can get why our club wants Paqueta because he can play in there.

I cannot get my head around the vicious criticism from some posters about players like Phillips and Gomez. Our team cannot be made of 22 Galacticos - it doesn't work - and to condemn a player who suffered a serious injury in his first season at the club really offends me, and I hope anyone who believes that when you support a club, you support its players.

If we are lucky enough to buy this player, who I have not really noticed too much, then it is cool, and he will get all my support too.

You know at this point Pep will not play conventional pacey winger anymore and prefer player like Jack Grealish and Bernardo Silva in the wings.

So i can get why our club wants Paqueta because he can play in there.
More the fact that Bernardo and Phil can play there and Paqueta playing more centrally.

another dumb transfer story/rumour

last year he was available for £50m & after an average/disappointing season it would be shocking/ low iq from us to even consider a transfer and even more so at a higher price than WH bought him
He is a better player now after a season in England and the Premier league, makes sense his value is higher.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.