Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

He was never going to be a success in a team managed by Moyes and that was struggling.

But did he stand out in that poor West Ham team? Reading what West Ham fans are posting, he didn't stand out constantly. If City sign him I hope he does play better more often in a much better team.

He’d never registered with me as being more than a midtable Prem player until we played West Ham at home where I thought he looked like their best player by a country mile. His first touch, skill, passing etc. were of a very high standard when I saw him in the flesh.
Paquetá was never suited to Molyes tactics. Put him in a Pep side though and you'll notice the difference

Not sure if its been mentioned. But hammers fans were asked in may " given the option of either Rice or Paqueta,, who would you keep" apparently the majority said paqueta

Last edited:
Not getting involved in the debate about him being a good signing or not. Only time will tell that if he signs for City. But a lot of West Ham fans don't seem that bothered about losing him. They would rather West Ham take the money and sign one or two other midfield players. The general consensus seems to be he had a good latter part of the season, but was pretty average the rest of the season.

Reading that a lot of their fans are not happy he is going.

It clearly took him time to settle in the PL but once he did he was quality and their best player.

Reading that a lot of their fans are not happy he is going.

It clearly took him time to settle in the PL but once he did he was quality and their best player.

It's a mixed bag, as a lot of their fans want the money to rebuild West Ham's midfield. They seem happy to sacrifice him for the right money.

It's a mixed bag, as a lot of their fans want the money to rebuild West Ham's midfield. They seem happy to sacrifice him for the right money.
I would not give wee Davie a ten pound note for a player, he is a dinosaur, WH deserve better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.