Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

It’s done and dusted now mate, but he would have stayed in my opinion had we given him what he wanted. But I trust Pep and Txiki to sort it ultimately, even if I’m not intrigued by the names we’re linked to solely based on their price tags, Paqueta imo is no more than a £50-55m player at best. We can aim much higher for this price range

You stated it as fact, not as your opinion. Like you knew exactly what he wanted, and what the ckub offered. Which is based on an early clickbait tweet.

Meanwhile, the player himself has said otherwise, as have Pep and Khaldoon, so you might want to second guess your opinion. Or don't, but stop claiming the club failed to keep Gundo or failed to give him what he wanted. When they gave him Exactly what he wanted, a magical ending ahead of the new challenge he craved.

Seems a Pep player from what I’ve seen, can play a variety of positions. Could provide cover for Bernie if playing wide, Gundo replacement at 8 which would allow Kovacic to play 6 if needed and at last have a Rodri replacement whilst still giving us good options further forward. More I think about it, more sense it makes knowing Pep’s total football philosophy. Aside from Haaland and Grealish the rest can play anywhere, what a nightmare to plan against.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.