Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

The only midfielders I really like in the PL outside City and look to me like they are City level are Ødegaard, Maddison and Bruno F. I could care less about the others. One of them was actually available but somehow we ended up trying to sign someone no one talk about a week ago.
I suggest you seek urgent help

The only midfielders I really like in the PL outside City and look to me like they are City level are Ødegaard, Maddison and Bruno F. I could care less about the others. One of them was actually available but somehow we ended up trying to sign someone no one talk about a week ago.

Bruno F? Who does he play for? As it can’t be the scum one.

Did you press ‘F’ instead of ‘G’ then?

And if you could care less about the others, does that mean you do care somewhat?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.