Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

And clearly none of those are available so your point is what?

This is FIFA you cant just stump up money and buy whomever you want.

Who gives a rats arse about who is talked about when apparently there are those such as yourself doing the talking who clearly know FCUK all about football.
Not sure what the last paragraph was about and why my opinion got you so worked up. I don't deal with people who are easily triggered because I make allusions to players/clubs they hate. Your obviously the one who don't know much when you think spending 85m on a possibly average player with questionable level and ability is smart and astute business.

Yes I like the look of Bruno F. If he had been our player we'd also be extremely satisfied. I fail to see why I have to somehow view Paqueta's talent and ability in a more positive light because he doesn't play for our city rivals.
ba6d94b5bb6c85f31e3a0da67d2c0306.jpg

Not sure what the last paragraph was about and why my opinion got you so worked up. I don't deal with people who are easily triggered because I make allusions to players/clubs they hate. Your obviously the one who don't know much when you think spending 85m on a possibly average player with questionable level and ability is smart and astute business.
How is this not dealing with people- that usually means IGNORE or not responding.
I'm calling you out because you're talking some shite to some folks on this board who are well entrenched in proving they know what they are talking about whilst your responses have been laughable.
I never said we should spend 85m and I think he's much better than average.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.