Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

So what's the consensus about this guy? Did he have a good season or an underwhelming season?
My original consensus was he wasn’t good enough for us but having had time to reflect and think about it a bit more after hearing some valid arguments in his favour I’m happy to see what Pep can do with him.

Im really unsure on this one. A very good player, almost a Kovacic clone in some ways (including a relatively low goalscorer). Do we need both of them with us crying out for a winger who scores?

Concerned with where the goals are coming from, outside Haaland/Alvarez
I can't see any similarities between Kovacic & Paqueta myself, unless you mean they've both got two arms & legs, & a head each? \0/

I thought Zakaria would have been perfect for Moyes.. but it looks like he'll end up in Monaco now. So Alvarez and Ward Prowse to West Ham then, and Im sure they will be back in for McTomiunay as well epsecially if Paqueta leaves, maybe even Moyes prefers him. I dont think Moyes ever really wanted Paqueta, seemed more like a club choice.. and an opportunity in the market, kinda like with Scamacca that has gone back to Italy now.

Both of them they got decent deals on but I dont think Moyes favoured them.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.