Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I think he’ll come to you, his head has been turned and he’s got no loyalty to us. He changed agents in the summer under the promise they could get him a move to a Champions League team.
Very slow to get going after he signed, struggled with the pace and power of the Prem, constantly getting knocked off the ball and screaming for a foul, but last 3/4 months he stepped up and you can see he’s a player, skilful and puts himself about, not a number 10 more an 8. Worth buying just for his assist to Bowen in the Final!!
Just hope we get a decent price for him! £106m will do it!!
Thanks for the insight.

FWIW I don’t think City tend to run this way and deals are normally started a lot earlier in the transfer window.

He played well when we played you later on in the season, but I don’t know that much about him.

Anymore information you can give, obviously our 8 was Gundogan and this guys seems like he can replicate his goals, probably faster and seems more skilful.

But the magic of Gundogan was the way he controlled the pace of the game and his movement to always be available.

Whilst part of that came with experience, Gundogan always had it.

This guy seems more like a transition player, a bit more like KDB but more dribbling from what I can see.

Most West Ham fans seem ok about losing him, not always a good sign.

No, Gundo well above those numbers
Paqueta has Gundo-like numbers for Brazil, though. West Ham almost got relegated, so his numbers are obviously not amazing. He was generally utilized more defensively than Gundo as well, even for Brazil. Overall, he is a box-to-box type and has a similar style to Bernardo.

I wonder how much Paqueta is willing to do considering City have come knocking…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.