Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

True.

Bernardo is a 1 in 6 scorer for us.

Grealish helped us win a treble and have poor statistical goal output.

if Pep wants him, he’ll probably smash it for us.

It is a valid concern on the goals, although we always seem to find them.

Haaland won’t score as many this season for me, although I expect him to be top goal scorer.

Mahrez was a regular scorer of goals and Gundogan important ones.

However Foden has more goals in him and I expect Grealish to improve his goal return too.

Alvarez did amazingly well last year based on game time and I feel that will continue.

KDB always does well for goals and Rodri gets a few for a DM

Haaland won’t score as many this season for me, although I expect him to be top goal scorer.

However Foden has more goals in him and I expect Grealish to improve his goal return too.

Alvarez did amazingly well last year based on game time and I feel that will continue.

Think Rodri and Stones will score more now one or the other have more freedom to join the attack.

I do get the argument and will cede to Pep to solve the issue again.

We score a ton of goals, so even if we score 10% less than last year, we’ll win far more than we lose and get 90+ points as usual.

Let’s see what squad we have at the start of September before judging fully.

When we drew at home to Everton on New Year’s Eve, I thought we’d not win much as nothing was clicking.

Look where we were 6 months later.

All fine and well people on twitter claiming such things, even if, let's assume, it Has been fed by his camp. But at some point the reality will sink that he is on a long term contract he signed just last year, his club have a big say, and don't particularly care how upset he might be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.