Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Many said here at the time he will be the missing piece in the jigsaw for Pellegrini. but he was the piece that went missing actually.
Exactly... only with hindsight can we know who will flop. That said I'm sure I was guilty this time last season expecting the moon out of Philips only to get a lump of rocks.

He played the majority of games in an AM role. Easy to check.

He struggled to score in Italy and is a 1 goal in 4.5/5 for Brazil. We’ve lost a lot of goals, my fear is he’s not the player to help replace them. Lets hope im wrong if he does sign!!
He scored 21 goals in two years for Lyon.

I know this is not exactly great content for a football forum, but this is basically where I fall on everything now.

No signings, play the kids? Trust in Pep.

Random huge signings out of nowhere of players I don’t rate? Pep knows best.

Take 2 months to finish Gvardiol transfer? Txiki knows what he’s doing.

To be honest I feel like the clubs upper management have delivered everything I could have possibly dreamt of and more, and it’s leaving me a little bit lost in the off-season because…what’s the worst that can happen? We follow up the best season ever with an OK one? A disappointing one? Oh well there’s always next year.

Completely in agreement with you. Every single word.

That season we've just witnessed was just an absolute dream to be a City fan.

To be lucky enough to actually be there in Istanbul to witness us winning the European Cup, making history and winning a treble, that is a memory I will cherish for the rest of my life. It's a pinch yourself moment.

Of course we want to win everything again next season, but honestly what's the worst that can happen as you've said? We've already seen everything there is to see. We have reached the absolute pinnacle of football.

Too much toxicity on social media, in particular Twitter with a lot of fans moaning about the transfer business we have done and how slow we have been in the market... Why should some of our fans be so negative about it? We have literally witnessed history this past summer. I'm still not even over what we have achieved and I probably won't be over it half way through next season too.

I'm just very surprised there are fans that literally were over us winning a treble a week after the European Cup final and we're back to moaning about Txiki and transfers again.

If we don't get Paqueta or a wide player, who cares? Pep will always find a way and it just gives an opportunity for one of our younger players to shine.

Does Paqueta work hard? I've not watched him enough.

Very hard worker, not just at West Ham. Wins a lot of tackles for an 'attacking' midfielder, pretty sure he's one of the highest % in the PL for tackles/duels won.

In one game I watched this season he had like 10 tackles won.

Rice had 79 tackles won and Paqueta had 71. More than any City player (granted they don't have the ball a lot)

Looks like Kalvin Phillips is about to upgrades his season ticket. Platinum + seat, right in the action, you can see the manager, players, and even interact! With unlimited access inside training and half time, as well as travel packages.
I would love to have Philips' job. Except I would probably be out of breath after the first drill

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.