Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Im really unsure on this one. A very good player, almost a Kovacic clone in some ways (including a relatively low goalscorer). Do we need both of them with us crying out for a winger who scores?

Concerned with where the goals are coming from, outside Haaland/Alvarez
He had 21 goals in two season for Lyon. Gundogan didn't score regularly until the last few years. I expect Paqueta and Kovacic will both improve on their g/a in our squad under Pep.

I know this is not exactly great content for a football forum, but this is basically where I fall on everything now.

No signings, play the kids? Trust in Pep.

Random huge signings out of nowhere of players I don’t rate? Pep knows best.

Take 2 months to finish Gvardiol transfer? Txiki knows what he’s doing.

To be honest I feel like the clubs upper management have delivered everything I could have possibly dreamt of and more, and it’s leaving me a little bit lost in the off-season because…what’s the worst that can happen? We follow up the best season ever with an OK one? A disappointing one? Oh well there’s always next year.
Last season was obviously very special, winning the PL for the 4th consecutive time should be our main target imo.

Last edited:
I know this is not exactly great content for a football forum, but this is basically where I fall on everything now.

No signings, play the kids? Trust in Pep.

Random huge signings out of nowhere of players I don’t rate? Pep knows best.

Take 2 months to finish Gvardiol transfer? Txiki knows what he’s doing.

To be honest I feel like the clubs upper management have delivered everything I could have possibly dreamt of and more, and it’s leaving me a little bit lost in the off-season because…what’s the worst that can happen? We follow up the best season ever with an OK one? A disappointing one? Oh well there’s always next year.

I feel the same mate.

I have such unwavering trust in the people running our Club that I can’t be arsed getting worked up about the decisions they’re making on our behalf.

The people behind the sporting and commercial operations at our Club right now are genuinely the very best in the business. Their tack record speaks for itself.Our performance both on and off the pitch is an example the the World on how you go about developing a Club.

I may not see the logic behind every decision when it’s taken - but they’ve proved time after time, year after year that they know what they’re doing. And they get it right.

They’ve delivered experiences to me that I never - ever - thought I’d see when I grew up supporting this Club. A single League Title was the stuff of deranged fantasy. We’ve won it seven times since. Seven!

The Treble? That was beyond my wildest dreams.

So if they think Lucas Paqueta is the player we need - I’m on board. Give them whatever they want.

They know a fuck sight more than any of us lot on how to run a football club.

Pep, Txiki, Ferran, Khaldoon, Sheikh Mansour - these guys deserve our unwavering support.

And they’ve got mine, no question.

we need to tell Sullivan we helped them out to get more out of Arse for rice with our fake bid, for Arsenal to go from 75m+ never happening bonus of 15m (if Arse wins 3 CL in a row etc) to 100m +5m was due to our bid scared Arse.

so thats about 25m off of Paqueta price in return.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.