Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

spent all transfer window knocking pounds off top target then go and throw money about nope can't see it
but do think he'll sign on dotted line
the chosen one or pep now let me see

Perhaps….but our transfer policy for years has been that we don’t overpay for anyone no matter how good they are or how much we want them.
If Pep wants him that badly then perhaps we will this time who knows?!

We paid 100m and 78m think we will pay big for him 80m

No idea of this kid is worth the money or not. I do know we've made hundreds of millions due to our recent success and sales and need to refresh the squad, spend spend spend I say.
I think I’ve been caught up with the net spend bullshit for a few years. Every time I see City linked to a player now I instantly think of how much we’ve received this summer.

It’s not our money and we don’t want to turn into Liverpool and have a sudden decline in performance due to being tight. Get him in, also grab Doku while you’re at it Txiki.

Guys - apply some critical thinking for fucks sake!

Just because some fucking donut on Twitter who’s never got a story right in his life says we’ve offered £88m, it doesn’t make it true.

It’s clearly bullshit.

Look at the source and it’s content, and make a reasoned judgement on its validity - rather than instantly spouting off about how the game’s gone mad, and Txiki has lost his head.

The reality is all’s happened is some dickhead has made a story up on Twitter for clicks.

That’s all.

Don’t think the WH board have the stomach for a long drawn out process, especially after the Rice saga, they know we make fair market offers, and they know the player already wanted out, they weren’t gonna devalue a deal by saying they’re open to offers, and we know what they paid for him, with a lack of other interest this gets done for the £70M being touted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.