Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

i mean if Pep DEMANDED him... Paying that much is what it is.
Is that really true? Do you think?

I’m sure he likes him and I am aware he is a talented footballer who could fit in our side.

Yes, there is the Manchester City and Premier League fee inflation that we have to calculate but something about this sounds more like propaganda from West ham. They can’t expect that kind of money for him.

That’s what you pay for a world class player with high demand or if you were Manchester United’s transfer team, assessing value under Woodward’s a student leadership, and guidance.

To be fair, one would also have to consider that this would also involve Phillips surely sold, and perhaps Palmer, to mitigate the costs along with the normal impact of amortization.

Going to take a guess that they will take a lower fee as long as they get Palmer on loan or permanent with a buy back, that's probably one of the main reasons this isnt done.

Also think Brighton are going to try their luck for McAtee. With the Kudus transfer on the verge of collapsing.

I can guarantee we haven’t bid 88m for Paqueta. Same guy missed by €30m on Gvardiols transfer. Always makes up these insane numbers to gain more attention and new followers. Besides, why would we improve our offer by £18m, when the first one seemed quite high? It’s bullshit

The only thing that would make sense about 88m is if it was euros- first proposal 70m euros and second 76m euros. But he’s clearly put euros and pounds on his post so he’s obviously just making shit up

BTW, if you see the replies of West ham fans under one of their aggregator posters, I read multiple comments from their fans effectively saying “what are we thinking to not accept that offer!”

That says how much we should believe this story

Guys - apply some critical thinking for fucks sake!

Just because some fucking donut on Twitter who’s never got a story right in his life says we’ve offered £88m, it doesn’t make it true.

It’s clearly bullshit.

Look at the source and it’s content, and make a reasoned judgement on its validity - rather than instantly spouting off about how the game’s gone mad, and Txiki has lost his head.

The reality is all’s happened is some dickhead has made a story up on Twitter for clicks.

That’s all.
Critical thinking?
Some folks on this board need an ingredients list for a PB&J

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.