Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Im quite happy about it if gets over line,gotta trust in pep they know whats needed,fabrizio is sayin doku is also wanted by us

So why should we care then? What's your point?
My point is clearly we don't have infinite money, since we are looking to make sensible deals all the time, so it's important for you and me to care about the club's finances to a degree.

I feel a bit meh about Paqueta, if he was 30-40m or less fine, but I just don’t see a £70m player at all, much rather get a proper winger in and see what bobb and mcattee can do in support of kdb Bernie foden kovacic in attacking midfield.

West ham spend 51m on him last summer. He's never going to be 30-40 or even less lol..

I feel a bit meh about Paqueta, if he was 30-40m or less fine, but I just don’t see a £70m player at all, much rather get a proper winger in and see what bobb and mcattee can do in support of kdb Bernie foden kovacic in attacking midfield.
So he's good enough if cheaper , not sure I follow your logic. If he's good enough, price is irrelevant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.