Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

How long did we hear that RB would only accept 100m euros?It’s all a-load of face saving bull. Player wants out, he will eventually get a move. West Ham will reluctantly sell and City will offer a top end price. Let’s get real here. £53m last season and he did not take the league by storm so offering anything close to £70m is more than fair. City will walk and not give two shits afterwards. We have previous with alot of players. Some wiggle room but not City tax.

The beauty of our squad is that we have players who can play 3/4 positions very well. It’s a tried and tested model so no need to overpay for players. If we go with what we have I can guarantee you a good season.

I like his dancing. Shows a happy personality ;). Based on the video, he seems to have a good relationship with his wife as well. Obviously, none of us knows him personally, but he seems to be a caring family man. Our transfer policy includes buying nice guys only ;).

View attachment 89679
At least if he's shit but we still win something he can perform We Are The Champions as Freddie Mercury at the celebrations

salvador-bahia-brazil-dec-18-600w-562829998.jpg
Thanks now all I can hear in my head is Aerosmith "Dude looks like a baby... Dude looks like a baby".
FFS MAKE ITS STOP!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.