Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Nothing to suggest that's a reason. silly comment.
Yeah, I think his goal all along was to get to a 'top club's. Real, Barca, Bayern, City etc. And this was the first opportunity to do so and he wants to take it

Can't fault a player who wants to challenge himself against the best. Hope it all works out for both teams. We get Paquetta and you guys get 1 or 2 of our players you clearly are interested in.

Probably Phillips and a loan for Palmer would be a great swap.

I think. But what do I know.

Each to their own. I shirked at the thought of us paying £100m for Declan Rice, I'd happily see us pay £80m for Paqueta. A far better footballer, although obviously a different position.
Of course it is each to his own, that is the beauty of football, and you right about Rice, but at £80 million i would expect a first team player is he, or i would expect someone who has strengths we do not have, does he? Is Paqueta an admission of failure to attract our priority signings?

Nothing to suggest that's a reason. silly comment.

There have been two stories claiming it, from sources 'close to the player'. Might be complete bollocks, but unfortunately that as a supposed reason is very much out there. As is often the case.

Of course it is each to his own, that is the beauty of football, and you right about Rice, but at £80 million i would expect a first team player is he, or i would expect someone who has strengths we do not have, does he? Is Paqueta an admission of failure to attract our priority signings?

I think he gives us some more creativity through the centre. De Bruyne is the world number 1 in that respect but having someone take a bit of the weight off of his shoulders will see us good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.