Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I do hope Phillips has a barnstormer of a season, just to reinforce how us laymen, categorically, know fek all (:

I’ve learnt the hard way that interpretation has to be taken with a pinch of salt, what we see, more often than not, is consumed by the need for immediate results, I mean how many times has this been debunked in Peps tenure??

He may be one of the few anomalies in this era and just isn’t fit for purpose, however, the gratification that exits to be proven instantaneously correct is a lesson which some can’t learn; how’s about we get behind the lad and see, again, if there’s something our highly skilled hierarchy can nurture!
I would love nothing more than him coming good, and proving everyone wrong. I just can’t see it though unfortunately. Not every transfer works out. He’ll always have my full support on the pitch, but he needs to improve hugely if he’s to play a significant role here.

I do hope Phillips has a barnstormer of a season, just to reinforce how us laymen, categorically, know fek all (:

I’ve learnt the hard way that interpretation has to be taken with a pinch of salt, what we see, more often than not, is consumed by the need for immediate results, I mean how many times has this been debunked in Peps tenure??

He may be one of the few anomalies in this era and just isn’t fit for purpose, however, the gratification that exits to be proven instantaneously correct is a lesson which some can’t learn; how’s about we get behind the lad and see, again, if there’s something our highly skilled hierarchy can nurture!
I am all for this until Rodri gets injured!

What would relying on Phillips look like?

I am all for giving players a shot at redemption but at what cost to the team?

Anyway, it looks like his mind is made up to stay this season. Hopefully he can make a meaningful contribution when asked upon.

I would love nothing more than him coming good, and proving everyone wrong. I just can’t see it though unfortunately. Not every transfer works out. He’ll always have my full support on the pitch, but he needs to improve hugely if he’s to play a significant role here.
No one can see it because he will never play because pep has absolutely zero trust in him. Because he’s not good enough.

Cheers. I think Phillips thrown in with the deal should seal it. He's more a Moyes player than a Pep one and I think would do well for you. He might not want to leave but I'm sure if Pep has a "Joe Hart" chat with him he'll see sense.

I’d take Phillips for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.