Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

West Han are trying to hijack the signing of Lazar Samardzic as Paqueta’s replacement. The Player he already he a medical at Inter but West Ham offering more money.

Put it this way I don't think he is good enough to play for citys first team in the long run. I think he's a 1 trick pony who thinks he's better than he is. He isn't strong on the ball can be very selfish and at times a very poor crosser of ball as a winger. Its all about opinions and I just don't see what some people do in him. You may say he's only 21 but most top players at that age are playing regular for club. Put it this way I don't think he's improved over ;last cple yrs to show he will be a great player.

I'd put his struggles more down to injuries over the last season. Keeps getting little niggles at the worst possible time. Then when he played it was usually on the left or in a deeper midfield role. I feel he was a little too desperate to impress aswell. Give this kid some confidence, let him take Mahrez' minutes (who at 21 was a conpletely erratic lightweight winger riding the bench of the French second division btw) and he will absolutely soar.

I'll happily take any bet by 2026 he is a regular for a team in the Champions League and in every England squad.

Put it this way I don't think he is good enough to play for citys first team in the long run. I think he's a 1 trick pony who thinks he's better than he is. He isn't strong on the ball can be very selfish and at times a very poor crosser of ball as a winger. Its all about opinions and I just don't see what some people do in him. You may say he's only 21 but most top players at that age are playing regular for club. Put it this way I don't think he's improved over ;last cple yrs to show he will be a great player.
Think this is unduly harsh. Riyad could be described as a one trick pony too using your logic. Some of the faults you cite are no doubt from inexperience and lack of confidence. I think the lad has a mercurial ability which might not make him world class but good enough to do a job for us. Not all the squad needs to be world class

Think this is unduly harsh. Riyad could be described as a one trick pony too using your logic. Some of the faults you cite are no doubt from inexperience and lack of confidence. I think the lad has a mercurial ability which might not make him world class but good enough to do a job for us. Not all the squad needs to be world class
Maybe I am being a bit harsh but I don't see what you guys do in Cole. As for Riyad being a one trick pony, he was an established PL winner when we bought him. And im not saying get rid of Cole unless a good offer comes in,as he is ok as a squad player to cover FA cup/League cup or as a sub late on as last night. Just don't see the hype.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.