Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Being honest, I don't know if he is. Or isn't. And I'm not sure how many that claim he is do.

Some time ago I asked why people were getting excited over links to players like him, viega, barcola etc, who are a similar age, type and potential to players we have at the club. Got a few of the usual put-downs. I'm not by the way questioning why the Club might think they could be better options, or would target them over players at the club. Just why people on here seem to think they are an improvement.

Whether he is better or not, might become better, might be bought for 40m now with an expectation to sell for 100m in a couple years, or simply is the best they can find to replace Palmer who seems to want out, I don't really know.

Not sure If I'd say Doku is better than Palmer - what I like about Doku is that he is different to what we have. Having an explosive dribbling menace on the wing is a great option to have - partly why I wanted us to promote Borges.

Not sure If I'd say Doku is better than Palmer - what I like about Doku is that he is different to what we have. Having an explosive dribbling menace on the wing is a great option to have - partly why I wanted us to promote Borges.

Totally agree with this point. You could tell last night that on the right we didn't appear to have the option of sliding the ball through to a pacey winger.

We scored a goal when Walker went on his run and possibly would have created a chance of he hadn't been hacked down. But against the bigger teams pep won't want Walker out of position too often as it leaves us exposed on the counter.

Considering the win last night we should all be happy little chappies.
I Know the transfer forum can be a little abrasive but fuck me this season is like a woman fest

Being honest, I don't know if he is. Or isn't. And I'm not sure how many that claim he is do.

Some time ago I asked why people were getting excited over links to players like him, viega, barcola etc, who are a similar age, type and potential to players we have at the club. Got a few of the usual put-downs. I'm not by the way questioning why the Club might think they could be better options, or would target them over players at the club. Just why people on here seem to think they are an improvement.

Whether he is better or not, might become better, might be bought for 40m now with an expectation to sell for 100m in a couple years, or simply is the best they can find to replace Palmer who seems to want out, I don't really know.
Yoda?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.