Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I agree. It’s a big outlay for someone who hasn’t achieved anything in the premier league

To be fair to Paqueta, Moyes is playing him as a 6 and relying more on his defensive qualities, when his best work at Lyon and where all the hype and the tagline this is Brazils next superstar, was when he was playing in a more attcking role he was unplayable at Lyon in that role. Main creator and goal scorer

To be fair to Paqueta, Moyes is playing him as a 6 and relying more on his defensive qualities, when his best work at Lyon and where all the hype and the tagline this is Brazils next superstar, was when he was playing in a more attcking role he was unplayable at Lyon in that role. Main creator and goal scorer
You’ve clearly seen more of him than I have then bud, so I hope you’re spot on

I agree. It’s a big outlay for someone who hasn’t achieved anything in the premier league
Was never gonna be cheap with Rice & Caicedo going for £115m both decent players but not world class.
Could say the same for Grealish & thats turned out alright

Most of us haven’t seen the lad play much. City have an elite scouting system, and if he’s good enough for Pep and Tixi - he’s good enough for me.

Starting AM for Brazil may not be what it was (Richarlison makes their team ffs) but still ..

ALL players improve in quality at our club working for this manager (excluding those with court cases and bad apples).

Can’t wait to see him pull the on the shirt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.