Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I’ve been told this is happening.

Huge risk in my opinion, but trust in Pep
Maybe in our squad the lad looks a better player but he looks very average at West Ham. By average I mean nothing special not a bad player but not the level I’d expect us to be chasing.

Hope it gets over line got a good feelin about this one,not seen loads of him but what have seen he looks good an he will get better an better in our team,

Money is crazy but it’s almost pointless trying to justify values as football money is about the same as Tory money.

I think he’d be a very good addition to the squad and fills the Gundo role to an extent (not sure anybody could do it fully).

Looks very talented in what is a very poor side under a poor manager that I think personally could get relegated, if Pep and Txiki want him then I’m all for it.

I agree. It’s a big outlay for someone who hasn’t achieved anything in the premier league
There just isn’t much we can do about it. Boehly and others have stoked transfer inflation, and we will have to adjust to it.

I’ve been told this is happening.

Huge risk in my opinion, but trust in Pep

Cheers for the info bud.

I think the market has dictated the price which is out of our hands currently.

We could look abroad but I also think we’ll be paying a slight premium for Paqueta already ‘bedded’ into the Premiership last season.

If Pep can get his head down I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised. Has all the tools in his locker - can unlock a pass through a needle but can also get stuck in plus a bit of Brazilian fair to get us off our seats- here’s hoping!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.