Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Although it’s an incredibly annoying and boring thing to say, it really isn’t our money.

Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and United have spent big in midfield, our net spend atm after winning a treble is below Luton, let’s just enjoy splashing some cash!

It’s a going to be a ridiculous amount of money, that right now he’s not worth, but he really is a top player who is desperate to join, will slot straight in. Insane pedigree of 50 games for Brazil, had a year of prem football to get him up to speed.

Let’s just enjoy this one, I care about fees too much sometimes but we’ve got a lot to spend and are desperate for a body in midfield.

Enjoy Blues!

He’s class….

Maddison is nowhere near as good as Paqueta for what we want. Nowhere near.

City are interested in a player that can play in a double pivot and even cover Rodri when needed.

Paqueta can arguably play as a 6, an 8 and a 10 because of his tactical discipline and understanding of the game. He can mix it physically too and is a far more combative player than Maddison.

Maddison has zero tactical discipline and can only play as a 10 or an advanced midfielder in a 3 man midfield.

If we tried playing Maddison in a double pivot, we would end up getting completely overrun and bullied in midfield.

Paqueta is by far the better choice for us.
It's not even close. City want him. Pep wants him. I want him. You want him. Others want him here. As for those who don't want us to sign him too fucking bad. I couldn't give two shits about the negative brigade. He's coming. Get behind him or piss and moan your way to the trophy podiums next Spring...

Maddison is a shithouse. Dropped by Leicester in the run in last season because his attitude is wank.

A midtable mentality, hence his transfer to a team of perennial bottlers.
I will reiterate once again, we should have sign Maddison. He is proven quality, meanwhile we are still wondering if Paqueta is just another samba dancer that thinks the football field is a ballroom or something. Some healthy dose of realism is needed when it comes to Paqueta and his ability.

I will reiterate once again, we should have sign Maddison. He is proven quality, meanwhile we are still wondering if Paqueta is just another samba dancer that thinks the football field is a ballroom or something. Some healthy dose of realism is needed when it comes to Paqueta and his ability.
Good for you.

Give Pep a call and let him know your thoughts.

I'm sure he'll realize what a terrible error he, and every other manager of European level Premier League sides, made by not signing Maddison.

Maddison isn’t capable of passing the club’s character test. He has a bad reputation. He wouldn't even be on the list.

Important announcement; Paqueta is a completely different player to Maddison and Wirtz, thank you!

(How can people complain Paqueta is impacting Fodens role and then want Maddison and Wirtz).

Save it shorty. Paqueta's coming you wallflower...

Good for you.

Give Pep a call and let him know your thoughts.

I'm sure he'll realize what a terrible error he, and every other manager of European level Premier League sides, made by not signing Maddison.
Haha Why so touchy? You seem to be really dead set on Paqueta being a success. I just reminded you to lower your expectations. I trust my impressions, judgments and discernments. Thankfully I've not been disappointed by my assessments. I don't stray much away from players who have a track record and have an innate quality and talent that shines through. Paqueta isn't one of these players. I might be wrong but I'll go with my first impressions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.