Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I agree. It’s a big outlay for someone who hasn’t achieved anything in the premier league
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I agree. It’s a big outlay for someone who hasn’t achieved anything in the premier league
Well, would him winning the Conference League as a player in the premier league be some sort of achievement?
I truly rate Paqueta, he is very good, liked him at Lyon, I like him now. I do see your point with the price tag but it is very clear that the selling clubs have no mercy and would want to squeeze every penny from the buying clubs. Some can stomach it and some can not.

Haha Why so touchy? You seem to be really dead set on Paqueta being a success. I just reminded you to lower your expectations. I trust my impressions, judgments and discernments. Thankfully I've not been disappointed by my assessments. I don't stray much away from players who have a track record and have an innate quality and talent that shines through. Paqueta isn't one of these players. I might be wrong but I'll go with my first impressions.
Yawn...

Well, would him winning the Conference League as a player in the premier league be some sort of achievement?
I truly rate Paqueta, he is very good, liked him at Lyon, I like him now. I do see your point with the price tag but it is very clear that the selling clubs have no mercy and would want to squeeze every penny from the buying clubs. Some can stomach it and some can not.
There does not seem much point negotiating for months to get the Gvardiol price down, to spend more on a player not as good, and easier to find just as good or better, i can understand West Ham wanting as much as they can get, but it is City`s choice to pay it, if they are stupid enough, and i do like Paqueta a lot he will make a great sub.

There does not seem much point negotiating for months to get the Gvardiol price down, to spend more on a player not as good, and easier to find just as good or better, i can understand West Ham wanting as much as they can get, but it is City`s choice to pay it, if they are stupid enough, and i do like Paqueta a lot he will make a great sub.
“easier to find just as good or better“

Who are these guys that are as good or better and are so easy to find? If they are so easy to find why has the best run club in the world with a global scouting network not found them? I can suggest to you a reason why I think they haven’t found them because they um you know don’t exist.

“easier to find just as good or better“

Who are these guys that are as good or better and are so easy to find? If they are so easy to find why has the best run club in the world with a global scouting network not found them? I can suggest to you a reason why I think they haven’t found them because they um you know don’t exist.
Valverde, Barella, Wirtz, Griezmann, McAllister...not to mention Rice or Bellingham and I am not even mentioning Musiala, Camavinga, Kimmich, Pedri, De Jong...because they are impossible to get. Even Ugarte, Szolozbai, Zielinski, Bonavento are of similar level.

I am sure Paqueta will be a success in our team because his style is really good for us. For 90m, I expect more than what he offers now though.

I am certain that all the praise he is getting here would be pure mockery if Liverpool or United were trying to sign him for 90m.

I am still happy to sign him, but it's not a great transfer fee we are doing.

I Would try to sell Phillips to Liverpool, but if they don't want him 60m + Phillips for Paqueta wouod be a great deal IMO.

I rate Paqueta around 55-65m and Phillips, right now, is a -8m player for City (his importance is zero and has high wages).

Phillips cannot stay here, his price will drop even more if we don't sell him now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.