Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

The transfer seems to signal the distrust in our youth, low confidence regarding a Bernardo extension & injury/health concerns for KDB in the future. If his RC is £85m next year then our max. bid shouldn`t be higher. In two weeks he will be 26 years. In Europe he has played at Milan, Lyon & WH.

For me his upsides are creativity & technical/passing skills, positive vibes for the dressing room, some marketing aspects & perhaps relative low wages. The downsides would be the fee compared to the needs of the squad & the actual performance from the player in his previous clubs (Txiki,Omar,Ferran care about fees/net spend) & the reduced game time/opportunities for our own young talents. If McAtee, Palmer, Perrone, Gomez, Bobb wants to get game time then they should look for somewhere else.

All in all i´m kinda indifferent but the KP/Lavia trade-off still bugs me. After all the trophies/success (especially CL,Treble/3peat) I would hoped we would trust our young talents a little bit more & not winning the PL/CL (i still think our current squad+pacey winger are capable of it) would not be the end of the world but i know that the majority of the fans & the important guys at the club think different.
There is reporting out today that Bernardo will extend his contract for two years.

I questioned the proposed Ronaldo signing and was proven to be spot on.

He went to United caused mayhem, made it about himself, disrespected the manager.

We dodged the situation, and won the league
How in for Ronaldo were we? It was a flash 24 hour situation and depending on who you listen to Pep was never convinced. I never thought we were all that serious, but I agree with you now and then, fuck Ronaldo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.