Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Can see Liverpool throwing 100 million on him after they missed out on Caicedo and Lavia.
Need to get it done quickly

giphy.gif

I like the look of the guy West ham are lining up to replace him for less than half the fee, Mohammed Kudus from Ajax. Apparently Brighton were also interested, how about us exploring this option? If nothing else it might encourage them to be more flexible on the deal? He appears a better buy than Paqueta...

Last 365 days both players, Paqueta age 23 and Kudos age 21:

Comparison of one season with both players age 21, Paqueta at Milan, Kudos at Ajax:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230815-002543_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230815-002543_Chrome.jpg
    528.1 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
I like the look of the guy West ham are lining up to replace him for less than half the fee, Mohammed Kudus from Ajax. Apparently Brighton were also interested, how about us exploring this option? If nothing else it might encourage them to be more flexible on the deal?

Kudus is wanting a release clause in his contract which seemingly fucked the Brighton move. I think more players are now understanding the need to do that going forward

Kudus is wanting a release clause in his contract which seemingly fucked the Brighton move. I think more players are now understanding the need to do that going forward
Only so he can move to a big club like us with CL etc. We would likely be his dream move?

Possibly in the future mate yeah, depending on how he goes but a realistic release clause gives him and say us in the future the chance of a deal
Unless we just go and snap him up now? Last season he played attacking midfielder, winger and centre forward, 11 goals 4 assists for Ajax in 30 games, pretty good, a lot more creative than Paqueta. We are going to miss goals this year with Gundogan and Mahrez gone and Kev out injured for a long spell?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.