Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I agree, if KDB is out until 2024 probably then we need another creative one in there as unfortunately Kev is only going to start slowing down with his age anyway? Depends now on how the club feel about doing Paqueta, Doku and Wirtz?
We have plenty cash in the tank for those 3. Would be perfect

Pep said 3-4 months, that takes us to mid November. If we get Paqueta, probably not a huge problem, but it certainly give the West Ham thieves bargaining power.

Had a fair old talk with my son. My son — far better than me, and better I suspect than the majority of people on this forum — has seen Paquetá over and over, game after game, since he is a lifelong Olympique Lyonnais supporter (don't ask, it's a lengthy story). I realise that I may have underestimated this guy. At l'OL he more or less carried the team (I have the distinct impression from Hammers fans that I've read on here and on KUMB that he's not infrequently has the same importance at WHU). He is very skilful, he defends, he works his socks off for the team, everything that Pep likes. I had him down as a good player, but a bit of a prima donna in the Brazilian style. I'm happy to trust my son's judgement. He knows his football (pretty morose about l'OL these days).
£80-85 million no longer seems that inflated to me. He won't be KDB, he won't be Gundo. He'll be a different kind of midfielder.
Get it done, Txiki.
The acquisition of Kova, Gvardiol and this guy would have to be considered a very good window. The more so in that it looks more and more as though Bernie and Kyle are staying. It's scary, but the team could actually be better than last year's, although the loss of Kev is a definite blow.
He looks good to me, a player like that is completely wasted by Moyes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.