Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Those in a panic that West Ham will suddenly up the price due to Kev are being daft. A fee has been set, we are already in talks. The only difference now is them holding firm on their valuation but they’ll not increase it, that’d be cutting their nose off and ruining any possible business going forward. They are not daft.

For me this is done and agreed, no way pep reveals the KDB injury length in a presser knowing WH are still in transfer negotiations, would add another 10 mil to the price.

Get this wrapped up asap
but he’s no Kev :-(

Nobody is. Kev's had poor luck with injuries, in my opinion, almost ever since he's been with us. Remember that longish injury he got merely for jumping for a header, and landing badly on his ankle? Was that his first or his second season with us? He is a terrible loss.
That said, we played most of our treble-winning season, i.e. the first one, without him. Others have got to step up. Given the morale in this squad, which is the first thing Kovacic and Gvardiol noticed, they will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.