Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

We NEED a new midfielder, we don't NEED Paqueta especially for the fees discussed

Just looking at the Prem, you've got Mac Allister, Maddison & now Olise move for £40mil or less

I dunno what Eze would cost, but I doubt it's as much as they want for Paqueta.

And surely there is value outside of England

In Portugal alone you've got Otavio (€51mil RC), Goncalves (€80mil RC), Horta (€30mil RC)....or we could Gazump Napoli move for Veiga (€40mil), or Kubo at Real Sociedad who was electric last year has a RC of €60mil

If we are gonna spend best part of £100mil we may as well go and get kvaratskhelia

Do want to highlight I think Paqueta is a class player, but I just don't see how we've come to the conclusion he's worth as much as West Ham would want, if he smashes it again this season then his release clause activates next year but for now he's had one OK season in the Prem
It’s not your money

We NEED a new midfielder, we don't NEED Paqueta especially for the fees discussed

Just looking at the Prem, you've got Mac Allister, Maddison & now Olise move for £40mil or less

I dunno what Eze would cost, but I doubt it's as much as they want for Paqueta.

And surely there is value outside of England

In Portugal alone you've got Otavio (€51mil RC), Goncalves (€80mil RC), Horta (€30mil RC)....or we could Gazump Napoli move for Veiga (€40mil), or Kubo at Real Sociedad who was electric last year has a RC of €60mil

If we are gonna spend best part of £100mil we may as well go and get kvaratskhelia

Do want to highlight I think Paqueta is a class player, but I just don't see how we've come to the conclusion he's worth as much as West Ham would want, if he smashes it again this season then his release clause activates next year but for now he's had one OK season in the Prem

A player that comes to mind is Matheus Nunes at Wolves. We have been linked with him before and he is a very good player. Took time to get up to speed in the premier league but I am surprised no big club is going for him.

No idea what’s so special about him . Rather wait and see where the Felix saga goes. Need him more since KDB is injured Imo. The CM is set in my eyes with Kovacic, Philipps, Rodri, Stones and Bernardo.

No idea what’s so special about him . Rather wait and see where the Felix saga goes. Need him more since KDB is injured Imo. The CM is set in my eyes with Kovacic, Philipps, Rodri, Stones and Bernardo.
Don't think Felix has put a decent 90 minutes in for about 3 seasons now has he ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.