Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Makes me laugh, these transfer negotiators, they work really short days.

10am they phone west ham and say ' what do say to 70m for Paqueta?'

WHU - 'nah, too low'

City ' fair enough - I 'll go away and think about it, and tell all the itk's on twitter'

Back home by 11am.

Rinse and repeat for the whole week.

Any report on twitter using terms like "preparing a bid", is completely bullshitting for clicks.

Paqueta will be so good for Erling with all the through balls he attempts. Of course some of that will be subdued with how we play but having a guy who's always looking up and ahead will give our attack a nice variety.

Convinced this one gets done.

The comments from Moyes seem like he's resigned to losing him and they're linked with a lot more players such as Kudus, Wahi and now Lingard. Seems like they are really pushing to sign players to replace Paqueta and build the rest of the squad with the funds they will receive for him.

Almost as bad as "war chest"
War chest. One of my pet hate quotes in football. Bloody 'War Chest'? Which idiot came up with that lingo?
Another is 'Transfer Blow' and 'Snubs'. "Man City dealt a major 'transfer blow' as top target Olise 'snubs' them and signs contract extension."
Bullshit media cliche bingo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.