Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

They are an aggregator, all they do is collect news and post it with its source, how do people still not understand what they do? The actual source of the news, Martin Blackburn, is a very well respected and usually well connected source for City
I’ve never been able to warm to Clive Myrie, ever since he invaded Ukraine and kept the UK up to speed on his plans each evening.

Well we better move on asap if we're not willing to meet West Ham's valuation of the player, because they won't budge on that price. You can just see this dragging on until deadline day and by that time Laporte, Cancelo, Mcatee, and Palmer will all have gone leaving us with about 16 in the squad. OK I'm flapping a bit, but we still seem a million miles away from this deal

No doubt he will have a great game Sunday against Chelsea and Todd will stick a £120 mil bid in for him Monday morning
I reckon they go for Doku now that Olise's off the table. Just seems like part of their strategy is to sign up whoever your competitors are interested in so they don't strengthen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.