Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Its mind boggling Wirtz isn't even a thought for us.
It's crazy how arrogant it is to assume things with zero evidence.

What are you even talking about? Are YOU TXIKI??

How the fuck do you know City haven't, seriously or otherwise, considered a move for Wirtz.

And don't say "because we haven't been linked in the press" because;

A. yes, we have: https://www.goal.com/en/news/manche...-riyad-mahrez-replacement/blt1018533f9e31a877
B. that's irrelevant to whether City had any interest.

Also we'd agreed personal terms with Paqueta and now pulling out leaving him at West Ham. Bit of a shit move tbh.
We have a fee, if the selling club won’t agree that’s their call, nothing shit about it. I wish him all the best, not caused West Ham any problems and think the fans will be well happy he’s staying.

What if, a better alternative has become available from nowhere, what if....
There are so many what ifs that none of us have a clue about because we keep things in house. Judge our recruitment team, which is what is it, not just one man, at the end of the window, not now. Paqueta seemed a crazy price to me. 50 last year, 85 now after a moderate season. It is clear we need some more creativity and I am confident we will get some...

Kovacic is what Philips should have been (cover for Rodri or play with him in CM). Not a Gundogan replacement, nowhere near as creative or as much of a threat of goals.

We already had a small squad (got lucky with injuries last season KDB apart). We are short imo, albeit i wasnt a huge fan of the Paqueta deal
That’s not 100% true. Gundogan wasn’t a goal scoring midfielder when he joined us and he managed to add that facet to his armoury in his time here.

Basically, all Kovacic (or anyone playing in the left sided 8 position) is to time your run towards the back post right and they’ll get 10 goals a season there.

Kovacic is what Philips should have been (cover for Rodri or play with him in CM). Not a Gundogan replacement, nowhere near as creative or as much of a threat of goals.

We already had a small squad (got lucky with injuries last season KDB apart). We are short imo, albeit i wasnt a huge fan of the Paqueta deal
Kovacic is not a Rodri back-up which is exactly why Phillips was bought for

Kovacic isn't like for like for Ilkay, but he's a player to play alongside Rodri not in rotation with him

Kovacic will get first team minutes this year even if KDB wasn't injured, he's a Gundogan replacement and he's fit in like a glove so far

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.