Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

One thing is for sure I bet pep is absolutely furious. His press conf gonna be interesting
would him being furious at Txiki for not wanting to pay ~£90m be warranted?

I'm getting my wish...Foden, Lewis, Bobb, Palmer, McAtee, step forward fellas!

Yeah , great idea replace the best midfielder in the world with an academy kid fair enough Gundogan or just as back up but we are bare in midfield we’ve lost our most influential and creative midfielder for 4 to 5 months and who knows if he’s fit after that Hamstings are hard to come back from.

Brilliant idea. This is Kev we are talking about. He created the most chances and assisted Haaland the most. To replace such an influential midfielder with academy kid is not it.

Hope Foden can do it but he looked scared to lose the ball against Sevilla scared to make the risky pass Kev would do. We need a senior creative midfielder. Experience and youth.

Kev was crucial to Haaland last season. Crucial to our creativity with Gundo. Now we’ve lost both.

Alls this news does really is to give the same half dozen posters who wallow in a pit of misery and despair something to do for the rest of the day. And oh how lucky we all are to be able to read their no doubt calm and collected thoughts..
The reality is we will crack on like always with the tools we have at our disposal and likely challenge for the lot once again.

Yeah , great idea replace the best midfielder in the world with an academy kid fair enough Gundogan or just as back up but we are bare in midfield we’ve lost our most influential and creative midfielder for 4 to 5 months and who knows if he’s fit after that Hamstings are hard to come back from.

Brilliant idea. This is Kev we are talking about. He created the most chances and assisted Haaland the most. To replace such an influential midfielder with academy kid is not it.

Hope Foden can do it but he looked scared to lose the ball against Sevilla scared to make the risky pass Kev would do. We need a senior creative midfielder. Experience and youth.

Kev was crucial to Haaland last season.

We looked shit the other night on chance creation as well and Erling never had a sniff? Ridiculous to be in this situation now

Assuming Doku still happens.

Gundogan out - Kovacic in.
Mahrez out - Doku in.
Laporte out - Gvardiol in.

I don't see how we're weaker. Palmer has obviously come on leaps and bounds and McAtee and Bobb are good enough to pick up a dozen games each.
Sounds Ike Doku going Chelsea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.