Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

off to plan K or plan L. lets hope their club will ask reasonable price or off to plan M and plan O.

True what Man City have done under pep is not normal! Next season champs league no trophy we suck it up because that is normal for the majority of clubs even those that have spent billions..

I'm cool about it all..

We already winning the fuking treble, it's already the highest achievement we could possibly achieve in my lifetime. I will die a happy man knowing that.

Right to walk if those were the terms.
Problem is, whoever we go for now, we’re going to get absolutely rinsed on the price this late in the summer of Saudi transfer window. And especially after Kev’s injury

sounds like its on hold, and a ropey 'maybe off' in the mix. Ill wait for the presser or a city brief.
If anyone can put a downer on a potential City transfer, Its Sky Sports. An unknown "sauce" has told SSN Chief reporter Kaveh Solhekol the deal is off.
aT8csLU.gif

When City were first linked with Jack Grealish, Kaveh Solekol was actually recommending in the transfer show that promotes transfers that Grealish would better off staying at Villa, because the Villa kiddywinks bought new Grealish shirts in the summer and would be disappointed.

When SSN first reported about the Paqueta interest, Dharmesh Seth started it up with "the West Ham fans will be unhappy."

They know what they are doing cranking up the anxiety in the City fanbase, yet they literally foam at the mouths when the Dippers or Manchesh Nited show interest in any players.

Similar to Rice I woldn`t have paid the asking price either but players & their agents will notice. They will be reluctant to agree terms with us when there is a more than 50% chance that we will pull out. You can show this behavior when you are the Top Dog but times/ circumstances (Pep,Mansour) can change & agencies, other clubs/owners won`t forget. Neapel,Big 6, Brighton, WH - i guess the list will grow in the future.

One thing is pretty sure you can`t constantly sell your future (academy products) & then acting coy on the transfer market. The transfer fees will rise with or without Txiki.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.