Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Lol £85m & Palmer?????

Too many dildos can affect the brain!

Madness.

Stay away from premier league teams.

Don’t get the West Ham love in on here. We apparently have a good relationship and got them extra money from Arsenal for rice and this is how they treat us?

They actually valued palmer at £15m and wanted £100m!! Like Wft?
The shit owners have fuck all to do with the West Ham fans.

I get everyone saying we don't want to be bent over so to speak by any club for a player but I think the sentiment of 'going with what we have' will backfire. With Kev out until next year we are atleast one creative midfielder short and we can't rely on McAtee and Bobb to fill that void given their age and experience.

Crucial we bring someone in that area I think, whether that be Paqueta or someone else Txiki has up his sleeve. Feels slightly alien being in this position with 2 weeks or so till the window closes as we are usually so efficient which we have slightly come away from this window in my view. Time to make it up though!

Stop trying to convince yourself this is a good thing

Pep wants him, we are desperate for a midfielder.

We let it drag in so long (gundo left 2 months ago?) that KDB has got injured, the Caicedo fee happened and West Ham have stuck the price up.

It’s been fucking amateur hour this summer, every bit as bad as Liverpools, would make Ed Woodword blush.

Probably some Gundogoals and Creativity in absence of Kev. Kova can't do that

Gundogan's best goalscoring season before he joined City was like 3 or 4 goals. Kovacic's has gotten 8 in a season for Inter, he can score goals and I'm sure he will in this system.

Or, Rodri will score more because Kovacic sitting back will let him go forward more than Gundogan did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.