Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Stop trying to convince yourself this is a good thing

Pep wants him, we are desperate for a midfielder.

We let it drag in so long (gundo left 2 months ago?) that KDB has got injured, the Caicedo fee happened and West Ham have stuck the price up.

It’s been fucking amateur hour this summer, every bit as bad as Liverpools, would make Ed Woodword blush.
Nothing City does these days is amateur. You’ll get a few of the more obvious flappers agreeing with you but that’s just their nature to be fucking miserable.
Pretending you know the ins and outs of what’s happening just makes your posts look like the silly reactive nonsense they are.

I get what you're saying, but the squad has never been this small either. Paqueta for me wasn't a City player so not too fussed we have walked from it, but we do need a right winger and another midfielder especially with KDB out for 3/4 months
It was smaller in 2018/19 when we still had Fabian Delph at left-back and had to move Gundogan to #6 when Fernandinho got injured. We drafted Angelino back for the 19/20 season and Mendy was fit again so we had a bigger squad but we actually got worse.

Stop trying to convince yourself this is a good thing

Pep wants him, we are desperate for a midfielder.

We let it drag in so long (gundo left 2 months ago?) that KDB has got injured, the Caicedo fee happened and West Ham have stuck the price up.

It’s been fucking amateur hour this summer, every bit as bad as Liverpools, would make Ed Woodword blush.
Think you'll catch many with that? Seems a bit too obvious TBH.

Reactions: CC1
expect Pep to drop some serious info in the presser, I think he was under the impression earlier this week that we will close this deal if not this week the next week latest and felt like he is maybe after another target to bring due to KDB injury.
Pep loves the club and would have been part of negotiations. I am sure he will be ok as long as we try and find him another player. The kdb injury has us in a pickle but that can’t be helped now.

Akanji type deal in the cards.

Doku and Kovacic are both downgrades in the short term, in my opinion.

If we don't bring in another creative player then there's no way we aren't weaker than last year, seeing as de Bruyne looks to be out for half the season

Nothing major though, I still think we're comfortably the best team in the league
Kovocic has been great since he's been here don't talk rubbish

Yeah , great idea replace the best midfielder in the world with an academy kid fair enough Gundogan or just as back up but we are bare in midfield we’ve lost our most influential and creative midfielder for 4 to 5 months and who knows if he’s fit after that Hamstings are hard to come back from.

Brilliant idea. This is Kev we are talking about. He created the most chances and assisted Haaland the most. To replace such an influential midfielder with academy kid is not it.

Hope Foden can do it but he looked scared to lose the ball against Sevilla scared to make the risky pass Kev would do. We need a senior creative midfielder. Experience and youth.

Kev was crucial to Haaland last season. Crucial to our creativity with Gundo. Now we’ve lost both.
Ederson
Ortega
Walker
Lewis
Stones
Dias
Akanji
Ake
Gvardiol
Rodri
Phillips
Kovacic
Perrone
KDB
Bernardo
Grealish
Foden
McAtee
Palmer
Bobb
Alvarez
Haaland

To me, you come across as entitled, screaming because a deal is reported to have stalled. It's not even definite, and even if it is, the window is still open.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.