Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

would have been nice but 90m for paqueta was genuinely an insane amount of money, we've been crying for a while to give the kids a chance now lets see what they can do, lewis tore it up last season, maybe mcatee will this season
We are very very rich and desperately need him, haggling over 10-15m seems weird

If anyone can put a downer on a potential City transfer, Its Sky Sports. An unknown "sauce" has told SSN Chief reporter Kaveh Solhekol the deal is off.
aT8csLU.gif

When City were first linked with Jack Grealish, Kaveh Solekol was actually recommending in the transfer show that promotes transfers that Grealish would better off staying at Villa, because the Villa kiddywinks bought new Grealish shirts in the summer and would be disappointed.

When SSN first reported about the Paqueta interest, Dharmesh Seth started it up with "the West Ham fans will be unhappy."

They know what they are doing cranking up the anxiety in the City fanbase, yet they literally foam at the mouths when the Dippers or Manchesh Nited show interest in any players.
My thoughts exactly mate.

Everybody else's transfer all seem to be great, straightforward and no problems, smart move by the club's involved.

Us? Oooh it's tricky, the club don't want to sell, it's off. The Haaland transfer was hilarious, fucknuts solekhol and bellend darmesh made absolute tools of themselves, he was going to Madrid 100% they told everyone.

Fuckin hate sky sports news and especially hate the fuckwits that present it.

Enzo demands regular playing time so he will get plenty in Benfica. It will be difficult for City to convince him back then because Benfica able to provide on what he demands unlike City.

Yeah I see why it didnt happen at the time, but fuck me he's that good I reckon a couple training sessions would have been all it took for us to realise he could be a starter.

You have to admire the clubs approach. We are trying to show restraint in a volatile market.

Txiki, Pep, khaldoon all know we need more players but with the financial target on our back and the abuse we receive. You can see why we take this approach even if it leaves the playing squad short. Working very hard to change the reputation that we throw around money.

I can only applaud them and the fact we keep winning is outstanding.

Big well done to all involved in walking away at such a ridiculous price.
My sentiments exactly mate.

The info we get from our ITKs will, in most cases, come from the City Side.

What are City going to say? Certainly not we only ever bid once at £60 million and it was rejected. It’s always going to be the other side in the wrong, so sometimes the info might be biased.I’m not saying the info is wrong but surely sometimes we move the goalposts too or stick to a low bid?

I remember when we were all saying Spurs were idiots for not selling us Kane but the ITK stuff on their side said we only ever put in one bid for 75 mill.

Point is how can we ever know unless both sides have the same story?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.