Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Stop trying to convince yourself this is a good thing

Pep wants him, we are desperate for a midfielder.

We let it drag in so long (gundo left 2 months ago?) that KDB has got injured, the Caicedo fee happened and West Ham have stuck the price up.

It’s been fucking amateur hour this summer, every bit as bad as Liverpools, would make Ed Woodword blush.
Have you ever found yourself in a position where you have had an asking price bid accepted on a house, moved to buy and then the seller asks for more money. I have and, it’s crap and poor behaviour but it happens when the seller is a **** and is looking to rip you off.
I didn’t buy and good for us for telling Spammers to piss off.
Conservatively Cole is worth £25m. Add the £85m fee.
You are squealing that we should pay £110m for Paqueta. That would be madness. Amateur hour my arse.

He looked a rolls royce against Liverpool didnt he. Fuck up of the century not getting him from River Plate

Enzo demands regular playing time so he will get plenty in Benfica. It will be difficult for City to convince him back then because Benfica able to provide on what he demands unlike City.

Mental how you have such a downer on this club. Was quite endearing once but now it’s just a bit weird.
I have such a downer, I spend about a third of my salary and have attended most games over almost 40 years.
It's being so down on them that keeps me going.
Look, after all the years of shit, I just want the good times to continue. I hear things and speak to people and I formulate my view - just as I assume you do. I don't kneejerk post without some backgroud information. Would never claim ITK status but you meet people through going and through work.

Sorry I'm no longer endearing to you. Gutted.

Last edited:
No one's saying he hasn't... but the amount of fans who think he's not a downgrade on Gundogan over the course of a season is concerning.
Let's see how he develops and grows in our team before making comparisons.
We've already seen him making runs into the box and if he can learn to find the space that Gundo found last season, then great.

Stop trying to convince yourself this is a good thing

Pep wants him, we are desperate for a midfielder.

We let it drag in so long (gundo left 2 months ago?) that KDB has got injured, the Caicedo fee happened and West Ham have stuck the price up.

It’s been fucking amateur hour this summer, every bit as bad as Liverpools, would make Ed Woodword blush.
Amateur !!!
You`re fucking plain stupid if you think City will now sign him for £115 -125M. Well played City for walking away. It aint easy but as much as I would love to see the lad in our colours we aint gonna be held to ransom.
We move on ... as we`ve done before and so far it hasn`t done us any arm.
You`re acting the drama queen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.