Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Not wholly convinced on Paqueta either but we have a desperately thin squad and hugely lacking in creativity. With KDB injured I can’t see us winning the league without adding some craft but then again I don’t see us panic buying either. I think it’s Doku and we’re done.

We have lost Gundogan and Mahrez, Cancelo is leaving and with KDB injured there’s not many chance creators outside of Foden.

This seems to be an unusually poorly planned window by our standards.
Too many lads are starting to piss the bed. Firstly, we may yet land Parqueta and if not a suitable alternative. Secondly, we do have a range of alternatives at our disposal. At a stretch Phillips can play some more minutes taking pressure off Rodri. Phil or even Jack can play in creative central roles. Thirdly, we can easily sign another wide man, hold onto Palmer and Alvarez can start more often.
We are also looking very solid at the back and that will win us a lot of games even if we are not scoring 4 or 5 goals every week.
Yes, it has not so far been an outstanding window, but I would still have faith in the boys running the show to unearth something. Patience required.

It is the squad that won the treble mate.

With Gundogan replaced with Kovacic, Gvardiol added, and Mahrez's spot with 2 weeks left to sort out, and Palmer there in the meantime.
It's not the squad that won the treble. At all. Stop being disingenuous. Kova, as tidy as he looks, isn't going to offer what Gundo did, in fact initial word was we were bringing him in as a rotational option; so why now is he seen as Gundo's replacement? Even if we accept that as true, we're now a midfielder down for at least half the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.