Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

They are still going to be stuck with a unhappy player and the way they are spending the Rice money won't last for ever.
I wouldn't mind if he was that good IMO BUT 85 MILLION ?.
Plush palmer get fukin real WH
They’ve hardly signed anyone yet.

I agree it’s way too much but West Ham won’t be to unhappy if he stays. The player has a choice to get on with it or strike

Depends how far negotiations went with West Ham to decide whether or not they can be blamed.
Not sure I understand your last point. How did we know?

If the transfer price went up at some point during the negotiations, if, it shouldn’t have come as a surprise to City as transfer prices are spiralling out of control. Or maybe West Ham had one transfer price and they were never going to budge from that transfer price no matter what City negotiated or offered. Obviously we’ll never know. It’s all conjecture.

Yeah this could be a negotiating tactic. My advice to Paqueta is to put in a transfer request right now.
And?

Clubs have to agree a fee. Bernardo doesn't want to stay here get he is here. Players intention means nothing of fee cannot be agreed. If they want £80m + Plamer say £25m then we are lookiy at Rice level fee which the player isn't worth

It's a squad list that includes Perrone (going out on loan), Cancelo (persona non-grata), Laporte (looking to leave), Gomez (comes on when the game is won) and Phillips (who Pep doesnt trust yet).

It is the squad that won the treble mate.

With Gundogan replaced with Kovacic, Gvardiol added, and Mahrez's spot with 2 weeks left to sort out, and Palmer there in the meantime.

They’ve hardly signed anyone yet.

I agree it’s way too much but West Ham won’t be to unhappy if he stays. The player has a choice to get on with it or strike

They might if he starts causing them issues, but they will have to deal with it.

Especially if he doesn't get on with the miserable **** Moyes

It is the squad that won the treble mate.

With Gundogan replaced with Kovacic, Gvardiol added, and Mahrez's spot with 2 weeks left to sort out, and Palmer there in the meantime.
With all due respect, Kovacic, Gvardiol and Palmer don’t make up for the goals and creativity we‘ve lost after losing Gundo and Mahrez. Their goals, especially Gundo‘s goals won us the treble. Neither Kovacic, Gvardiol or Palmer will get those goals this season.

City coming in for top class midfielders this late in the day is going to be like Bayern coming in for Ortega. We are just going to be told no chance. Unless we pay way over the odds in that case we should have just paid for Rice or Paqueta from the off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.