Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

This is a useful chart - however for PL purposes Perrone & Gvardiol go into B List (they were born on or after 1 January 2002). although can not be in the B-List for CL as they have not been in England for long enough. Therefore we still have 2 places free places available (for PL) even if Cancelo and Laporte do not move

Palmer, Lewis & McAtee, Harwood-Bellis, Doyle, should all be in the B-List. Which means we could sign any Club Trained Player to fill those slots ( e.g Trippier, Diaz, Denayer, Gunn, Angelino [again!] Porro, Tosin - not that I'm suggesting any would fit the bill)
We tend to show from the CL list as its a tighter requirement, no player worth coming in is being told you cant play CL but we have PL for you.

I have PL one but people get confused and a whole side argument starts.

Seems like £85m+Palmer is bull shit and it’s the player pulling out for a private matter

Haha…. Give over. Fuck me this place is worse than the matchday one.

I’m out of here.
Ederson + Ortega - Ramsdale + Raya
Walker + Lewis - Timber + White
Akanji + Stones - Gabriel + Kiwor + Holding
Dias + Gvardiol - Saliba + Tomiyasu
Ake + Gomez(?) - Zinchenko + Tierney

Rodri + Phillips - Rice + Partey + Elneney
Kdb (injured) + Bernardo - Odegaard + Havertz
Kovacic + McAtee - Jorginho + Vieira + Smith-Rowe

Foden + Palmer - Saka + Nelson
Grealish + Gomez - Martinelli + Trossard
Haaland + Alvarez - Jesus + Nketah + Balogun.

In terms of depth they are just superior.

City have the best XI but not the best squad.

Squad, Arsenal. And it's not even a debate as they have 2-3 proven players on each position (bar RB as Timber broke).

We have players with less than 5 senior PL apps on 3 or more positions. Its just how it is.
HahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

As Tolmie says, and the report saying it was a confidential issue, it can't just be about money.

Maybe a rethink and going for another target?

Maybe Pep will just go with Kovacic and Foden in the KDB role?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.