Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

And being reckless spender, spending for the sake of it just to get player of what we want regardless the risk?

Good thing that our management still have very sensible minds regarding our club transfer plan despite the volatile transfer market we ave right now.
Who is advocating reckless spending? Certainly not me my friend. Why does it always come down to extremes with some of you? The flappers on here take a lot of heat, many times deservedly so, but some of you happy clappers are just as extreme in your views expressing ZERO balance in terms of what's going on with the squad. Admitting we're a bit short of our standards at the moment has ZERO, NOTHING to do with spending recklessly or any of the other extreme reactions you are going on about. You take every suggestion or question as some sort of great offense to the club. Not everyone who isn't a happy clapper is a flapper. There are plenty of us who don't fear talking about our impressions or concerns without being panickers.

WH didn´t know either because they would have sold last week. Seems we have a good samariter at the FA/FIFA. I bet a lot of guys at the FA/PL would have loved the next city scandal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.