Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Now this is a transfer I would really like to see. 70 mil seems a reasonable price for a player of his age and quality, when former City academy players's asking prices are £30-50 mil.
£80m does not even come close to justifying his value, and they’d want majority of it up front like Rice

Transfermarkt value him at £39 million which is only £1 million less than WHFC bid for Gallagher who is Opta’s most similar player.

Only a guide but £40 million seems reasonable. £85 million seems laughable….for that money we could get a better player from outside the PL. The PL is the problem.
This is spot on. Embarrassing that we are even thinking about this at £70m never mind any amount above that.

No idea what has gone on this Summer but this is farcical. Scrambling round a couple of days before the season starts with mental offers for average players.

Imagine spending £200m in a Summer with Gvardial Kovacic and Paqueta to show for it after missing out on Bellingham and Rice.

I normally say wait till the end of the window but I’d already have Txiki hung up by his testicles for the shitshow this Summer.

This is spot on. Embarrassing that we are even thinking about this at £70m never mind any amount above that.

No idea what has gone on this Summer but this is farcical. Scrambling round a couple of days before the season starts with mental offers for average players.

Imagine spending £200m in a Summer with Gvardial Kovacic and Paqueta to show for it after missing out on Bellingham and Rice.

I normally say wait till the end of the window but I’d already have Txiki hung up by his testicles for the shitshow this Summer.
Nonsense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.