Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Would not be against this at all. Watched him a few times last season and it was fucking impossible to get the ball off him. Grealish levels of control.

on what planet do you think laporte would be remotely interested in joining a team likely facing relegation next season? get in the real world
Show some respect! West ham won a European competition last season, although its true they did struggle in the league with the extra fixtures. I think they should normally be mid table/top half with the right leadership and players. They have been linked with Maguire, the most expensive defender in PL history, I think Laporte would be a better deal for all parties. I have always been fond of West ham and both sets of fans seem respectful. Maybe we can develop a club relationship that can be mutually beneficial?

Eze from Palace is younger and won’t cost as much, plays a similar role, maybe experience is vital, but we should try for him if this falls through

Now he stood out when I watched palace this lad at West Ham never stood out to me

Now this is a transfer I would really like to see. 70 mil seems a reasonable price for a player of his age and quality, when former City academy players's asking prices are £30-50 mil.
Yeah, I don't know why people act shocked. 25-year-old starter for Brazil, and they want him for what, 50m in the current market? Laughable. 70m is very reasonable, IMO. Rice set the market prices.

Show some respect! West ham won a European competition last season, although its true they did struggle in the league with the extra fixtures. I think they should normally be mid table/top half with the right leadership and players. They have been linked with Maguire, the most expensive defender in PL history, I think Laporte would be a better deal for all parties. I have always been fond of West ham and both sets of fans seem respectful. Maybe we can develop a club relationship that can be mutually beneficial?
Laporte isn't going anywhere that doesn't involve Champions League football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.