Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Show some respect! West ham won a European competition last season, although its true they did struggle in the league with the extra fixtures. I think they should normally be mid table/top half with the right leadership and players. They have been linked with Maguire, the most expensive defender in PL history, I think Laporte would be a better deal for all parties. I have always been fond of West ham and both sets of fans seem respectful. Maybe we can develop a club relationship that can be mutually beneficial?
West Ham are a fine club, playing in that stadium in front of 60K every week is no hardship.

I think this will get done. A few days of posturing whilst WHU arrange a replacement first.

The transfer strategy for forwards seems abit chaotic. Gvardiol and Kovacic was clearly targeted. The rest just seem to be bouncing around random players.
Yep, that’s how we roll. No plan, no foresight or idea how we are going to deploy players just a random scattergun approach.
Surprised we’ve not been relegated with the useless cunts in charge..

Show some respect! West ham won a European competition last season, although its true they did struggle in the league with the extra fixtures. I think they should normally be mid table/top half with the right leadership and players. They have been linked with Maguire, the most expensive defender in PL history, I think Laporte would be a better deal for all parties. I have always been fond of West ham and both sets of fans seem respectful. Maybe we can develop a club relationship that can be mutually beneficial?
like I said, get real.

It's also nothing to do with the relationship between city and west ham, there is a mutual respect between fans and the club alike.

However after a summer of poor recruitment, and not spending the Rice money adequately, it could lead them to be in a relegation fight.

And not to mention the biggest factor in all this, Laporte. Not a cat in hells chance he would even consider this move.

The transfer strategy for forwards seems abit chaotic. Gvardiol and Kovacic was clearly targeted. The rest just seem to be bouncing around random players.
That’s just not true though, is it? He’s been on the radar from his Lyon days…christ keep up!

This is spot on. Embarrassing that we are even thinking about this at £70m never mind any amount above that.

No idea what has gone on this Summer but this is farcical. Scrambling round a couple of days before the season starts with mental offers for average players.

Imagine spending £200m in a Summer with Gvardial Kovacic and Paqueta to show for it after missing out on Bellingham and Rice.

I normally say wait till the end of the window but I’d already have Txiki hung up by his testicles for the shitshow this Summer.
Great user name

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.