Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

It’s a top top signing, hasn’t quite worked out at West Ham but was still very good and got a European title winning assist.

Been at AC Milan, Lyon, played 42 games for Brazil!!! has pedigree, turning 26 next week, great age.

Box to box, goal scorer, can play anywhere down the middle really, great tackler, not going to impact Fodens role at all, this is the Gundo replacement, Foden was never going to be that, different roles!

If you’re complaining and moaning, grow up, go outside, we need numbers, here’s a brilliant one. If you’re not sure that’s totally fair hasn’t showed it all at West Ham but being an attacker under him is extremely hard.

(To add if you’re saying, wIrTz, again it’s different you can’t play Wirtz and KDB next to each other, peps liked him for a long long time, Trust in Pep, thank you).

Interesting, still think Palmer and McAtee go on loan. We could have offered THB but looks like they’ve got Maguire, Gomez could a good shout. I’d much prefer Palmer going to Brighton than West Ham because of respective managers
I think THB could be a good partner for Maguire.

The only midfielders I really like in the PL outside City and look to me like they are City level are Ødegaard, Maddison and Bruno F. I could care less about the others. One of them was actually available but somehow we ended up trying to sign someone no one talk about a week ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.